What’s the future of multichannel marketing? 90 marketing professionals identify key trends
What will pharma’s multichannel marketing (MCM) look like in 2020? What channels will attract more investment, which will be employed to influence key stakeholder groups. Is the future all digital?
To fully understand the strategic and tactical trends identified by 90 marketing professionals working in leading pharma companies across the US and Europe, turn to this insightful chart-based survey report.
Answering key questions:
- The current profile: What % of current marketing budgets is allocated to MCM and which channels are dominant?
- Targeting Physicians: What % of MCM budgets is currently allocated to targeting physicians and how does this compare with other stakeholder groups?
- Growing investment: What % of the marketing budget will be allocated to MCM by 2020?
- Influencing patients: Investment in patients/patient advocacy groups is expected to grow but stark differences emerge in the US and Europe. Which channels are considered best?
- Influencing payers: What % of future MCM budgets will be allocated to payer marketing?
- Other HCPs: is marketing to other HCPs, such as pharmacists and nurses, expected to grow?
- US vs Europe: Which digital channels do US marketeers see as being important to achieving MCM goals by 2020, and where do their European peers differ?
With this survey report you will be able to:
- Benchmark your own organisations MCM budget profile with competitors.
- Determine current levels of investment by channel and stakeholder group and compare with a very changed picture in 2020.
- Assess how budgets will reflect the growing importance of key stakeholder groups such as payers and patients
- Identify which digital strategies are gaining traction in specific stakeholder settings.
- Understand which channels are likely to diminish in importance as the market evolves
- Compare US and European marketers views on channels they see as being important for different stakeholders
Types of marketing channels assessed
- Personal/On-demand Digital Channels including webinars, e-/tele-detailing, virtual reps, virtual meetings/events, e-learning, video on demand
- Non-personal Digital Channels including websites, email marketing, mobile apps, social media
- Traditional Channels including face-to-face meetings/events, print, television/radio, direct mail
- Print sales/KAM materials
FirstWord is an innovative industry intelligence leader serving over 240,000 Pharma and MedTech professionals worldwide. FirstWord offers a range of products and services designed to help your company gain a competitive edge by making key business decisions with speed and confidence.
- FirstWord Pharma PLUS is a personalised and comprehensive intelligence service delivering up-to-the-minute pharma news, insight, analysis and expert views of importance to your company’s success.
- FirstWord Reports deliver timely, need-to-know intelligence about your products, your competitors and your markets. Covering biosimilars, market access, medical affairs, sales & marketing, technology and therapy areas, FirstWord Reports provide expert views and intelligence on the challenges facing pharma today.
Dossier reports present unbiased and concise analysis based on interviews with leading industry experts on important trends and challenging issues affecting the pharma industry today.
Questions? Please contact us at email@example.com.