Are you getting left behind your competitors in a multichannel marketing world?
Your audience’s needs are changing. Are you delivering the right information, to the right people, at the right time, in the right channels? If not, your messages won't be able to inform crucial treatment decisions.
Get this new report, with expert advice on how you can improve your multichannel marketing strategy to win more business with payers.
- Pharma is still playing catch up: We’re behind other business sectors and don't fully understand the concept of multichannel marketing
- Audiences are changing: Payers and patients have more influence on treatment choices and are now seeking value messaging
- Personalisation needs are recognised but not well-implemented: Experts know what is required but face challenges in achieving their goals
- Structures and siloes are barriers: Pharma companies’ internal divisions are negatively impacting potential multichannel marketing gains
- 'Big data' opportunities are being wasted: Customer and market data aren't being used to gain insights
- Leadership initiative needed: Greater board- level focus and commitment is required to drive through fundamental changes
- Getting it wrong carries huge risks: Your messages will be fragmented and the potential for ineffective marketing is very real, some experts say
Key Issues Explored
- What has changed since our report 2 years ago, and what significant shifts are happening now?
- Does the pharma industry fully understand the strategies and structures needed to exploit the potential of multichannel marketing?
- How, why and when are changing audiences seeking more than just brand messages in a multichannel world?
- How can you target different audiences with the tailored messages they need, and what information is really valued?
- How well do brands understand the customer or patient journey?
- How can pharma learn from best-in-class multichannel operators in other sectors?
- How well is data being used to inform and improve multichannel marketing efforts?
- What are the barriers to better multichannel marketing?
Who needs this report?
- Board level directors – to see how lack of leadership from the top can damage realising the potential benefits to be gained from multichannel marketing when done well
- Marketing directors and managers – will get insights into dealing with the challenges they face and opportunities to be seized
- Medical affairs directors and managers – to understand where there is a growing overlap with marketing in providing information in a multichannel world
- Senior Director , eBusiness, Medium sized pharma company
- Senior Manager, Marketing Communications & Digital Marketing, Top 10 pharma company
- Senior Global Digital Director, Top 10 pharma company
- Senior Director and Head of Global Customer Interaction Management, Medium sized pharma company
- Senior Director, Customer Experience, Multichannel & Digital, Top 10 pharma company
- Head of Digital Acceleration, Emerging Markets, Top 10 pharma company
- Consultant and former Executive Director of Strategy, Global Commercial Excellence, Top 10 pharma company
- Sven Awege, Managing Director and Principal Consultant, Pharma Strategic
FirstWord is an innovative industry intelligence leader serving over 240,000 Pharma and MedTech professionals worldwide. FirstWord offers a range of products and services designed to help your company gain a competitive edge by making key business decisions with speed and confidence.
- FirstWord Pharma PLUS is a personalised and comprehensive intelligence service delivering up-to-the-minute pharma news, insight, analysis and expert views of importance to your company’s success.
- FirstWord Reports deliver timely, need-to-know intelligence about your products, your competitors and your markets. Covering biosimilars, market access, medical affairs, sales & marketing, technology and therapy areas, FirstWord Reports provide expert views and intelligence on the challenges facing pharma today.
Dossier reports present unbiased and concise analysis based on interviews with leading industry experts on important trends and challenging issues affecting the pharma industry today.
Questions? Please contact us at email@example.com.