A physician’s good customer experience is your biggest asset!
Positive customer engagement with healthcare professionals (HCP) builds loyalty to your brands and trust in your company. In a crowded market, the level of the customers’ satisfaction gives you a competitive edge and is fast becoming central to success, yet many companies are still falling short.
Get our new report, Customer Experience (CX) in Physician and HCP Engagement.
The message from this compelling report is that for relationships to be enhanced, pharma must listen to what physicians and HCPs want and know how they want to access it. To stay relevant to clinical stakeholders pharma must engage, listen, reflect and adapt to their ever evolving information needs.
“Now, customer experience really is the brand,”
Head of Global Customer Interaction Management, Lundbeck
Answering key questions
- Customer Experience Management: What are the essential ingredients for delivering a successful CX programme?
- All in it together? There is a tendency for pharma to think in silos – how can this be challenged to deliver coherent company-wide customer communications?
- Same goal, different needs: How can pharma meet the differing content and communication preferences of physicians and other healthcare professionals?
- Something different: How will high levels of customer satisfaction differentiate your product in a crowded market place and encourage wider use?
- Getting it wrong: Why do so many digital initiatives fail to engage physicians and HCPs?
- Wider support: How can stakeholders work with pharma to create a mutually beneficial customer experience?
- Evaluation: What analytics, KPIs and techniques can be employed to measure the effectiveness of initiatives to improve the customers’ experience?
- Face Time: As access to clinical staff becomes more limited, what role can field-based personnel play as digital communications drive clinical engagement and information sharing opportunities?
Key Topics Explored
- The speed at which digital technology progresses often leaves pharma behind the curve. What can industry learn from other sectors that deliver a high-quality CX?
- When it comes to marketing channels, less can be more. Too many touchpoints dilute impact and can confuse the user, so how can you get the balance right?
- The blend of content and technology is critical. Healthcare professionals are busy people; lack lustre content and complicated digital tools do not make their lives easier and will not get used.
- When it comes to meeting the information needs of HCPs, content that improves patient outcomes is king.
- Neil Aubuchon: Vice President of Global Marketing at Santen
- Victoria Bates: Customer Operations Director, Pfizer UK
- David Clarke: Director of Ethical Reach, Author, and Multichannel Exponent
- Frank Dolan: Area Sales Director at ACADIA Pharmaceuticals (the views expressed in this report are his own and not those of ACADIA Pharmaceuticals)
- Richie Etwaru: Chief Digital Officer at IMS Health, Author, and TED Speaker
- John Fish: Global Director Mobile/CX Strategy at AstraZeneca
- Aimee Lucas: Customer Experience Transformist, Vice President at Temkin Group
- Julie O’Donnell: Senior Director, Head of Global Customer Interaction Management at Lundbeck
- James Quekett: GP and Director for Primary Care at M3 (EU), Doctors.net.uk
- Ash Rishi: Managing Director of COUCH Medical Communications
- Timothy White: Head of Customer Experience and Teva Pharmaceuticals
Need more information? Contact a consultant for an executive summary and sample pages from the report.