What knowledge, strategies, and resources do you need right now to maximise your company’s pricing and access in critical emerging markets?
With 12 in-depth case studies, Market Access Excellence for Emerging Markets analyses the pricing and market access issues you must understand now in critical, high-growth markets around the globe. Gain insights on the ever-shifting payer landscape and be better prepared to innovate in market access. In addition, receivean Advisory Highlights management summary which covers key findings from the report.
Emerging markets are a key driver of the global pharmaceutical industry’s growth—and will be for years to come. IMS Health has predicted that by 2017 they’ll account for one-third of industry sales and still be growing at double-digit rates. Good news, but there are challenges on par with the opportunity. FirstWord’s Market Access Excellence for Emerging Markets report summarises them, analyses them and prepares you to meet them. Learn more by viewing the Table of Contents and Research Objectives available above.
Part of the FirstWord Dossier family of reports exploring important trends and challenging issues affecting pharma, FirstWord Dossier Advisory Reports and Highlights provide actionable insights derived from deep-dive primary research with thought leaders from across the stakeholder spectrum through an in-depth report and a management summary of key findings ensuring clients are up to speed and can bring others up to speed quickly.
- Know which types of markets offer the greatest potential returns—and what those markets want from you
- Understand how to position your product to drive value with payers in diverse emerging markets
- Understand the similarities in coverage and pricing systems across borders, so you can leverage experience in one market for success in others
- Learn how others have achieved success in emerging markets and how you can apply their learnings to benefit your company and portfolio
- Know what a successful market access team looks like—and how you should go about resourcing and incentivising yours
Answers to Critical Questions
- Can emerging markets be separated into groups so that insights gained in one market can benefit your company in others?
- How should you resource and incentivise your market access team depending on the opportunities to communicate the value of your products?
- How might you encourage local stakeholders to move toward value-based contracting and away from an aggressive focus on net prices?
- How can you minimise the risks of international price referencing and therapy area referencing?
- How can you engage customers in cash markets?
- What types of partnerships are a win-win for companies and payers in emerging markets?
- What are the pluses and minuses of working with civil society in emerging markets?
- How to leverage your company’s HEOR and Medical Affairs functions for emerging markets?
- Twelve impactful case studies detailing market access success
- Qualitative analysis of pricing and market access issues in both the BRIC (Brazil, Russia, India and China) and MINT (Mexico, Indonesia, Nigeria and Turkey) countries
- Guidance on resourcing and incentivising market access teams
- Strategies for grouping markets to leverage insights across borders
- Win-win payer partnerships with proven success in emerging markets
- Head of Emerging Markets Pricing, top 10 pharma company
- Vice-President and Principal, Pricing & Market Access in Emerging Markets, top 10 pharma company
- Head of Emerging Markets, Corporate Market Access, top 20 pharma company
- Global Market Access Director, top 10 pharma company
- Director, emerging markets specialist consultancy
- Market Access Manager, pharma company
- Medical Director for Oncology Latin America & Canada, top 10 pharma company
About FirstWord Reports
FirstWord is an innovative industry intelligence leader serving over 240,000 Pharma professionals worldwide. FirstWord offers a range of products and services designed to help your company gain a competitive edge by making key business decisions with speed and confidence.
- FirstWord Pharma PLUS is a personalised and comprehensive intelligence service delivering up-to-the-minute pharma news, insight, analysis and expert views of importance to your company’s success.
- FirstWord Reports deliver timely, need-to-know intelligence about your products, your competitors and your markets. Covering biosimilars, market access, medical affairs, sales & marketing, technology and therapy areas, FirstWord Reports provide expert views and intelligence on the challenges facing pharma today.
Learn more at www.firstwordgroup.com.