Every second of every minute of every day, new information is generated, disseminated, analysed and absorbed. For the pharmaceutical industry, there is the added pressure of pricing issues, ever-changing compliance requirements and the need to build bridges between medical affairs and stakeholders.
Based on deep-dive secondary research and the unique insights from interviews with eight senior level industry executives, Optimal KOL Relationship Management – Leveraging the Digital Approach is an intelligent examination of evolving digital tools and how they can broaden the scope, depth and quality of KOL interaction.
The use of digital channels are being rapidly adopted and exploited. Already, 80% of the big 10 global pharma companies now use iPads. But are digital channels the whole answer? This report gives insight on current potential and future prospects.
- Insight into key priorities that drive digital engagement
- Point by point examination of all digital channels and their use by medical field teams
- The potential role of digital advisory boards and eCME under new transparency requirements
- Analysis of the importance of ‘closing the loop’ for leveraging data from numerous digital channels to drive engagement
- Knowledge of the extent to which digital platforms are effective in creating long-term relationships
- Insight into how digital channels are evolving in the medical affairs context and the part they’ll play in the future
Get Answers to Critical Questions
- What is driving the uptake of digital engagement channels among Medical Affairs teams?
- Which digital engagement channels are having the greatest impact on the day-to-day activities of Medical Affairs professionals?
- How have transparency regulations influenced the use and evolution of digital channels now and how will they roll out in the future?
- In what way do digital platforms contribute to the implemention of strategies in the field?
- Where along the product lifecycle can an eAdvisory Board contribute most to the development stakeholder relationships?
- Access to the insights, opinions and analysis of eight industry experts
- Overview of e-platforms in Continuing Medical Education and the integration with broader digital channels
- How digital channels can be leveraged for other medical affairs functions, such as recruitment for clinical trials and targeting patient communities
- Key findings into how an integrated digital approach can ‘close the loop’ between medical affairs and other internal stakeholders
- European Head of Medical Affairs, large pharmaceutical company
- Medical Affairs Director, large European pharmaceutical company
- Senior Director, large US-based pharmaceutical company
- Medical Affairs Director for a range of small-to-mid sized companies
- Medical Director and management team member, large US-based biotechnology company
- Business Unit Head, mid-sized pharmaceutical company
- Head of Medical Affairs, European Biotechnology company
- Executive Vice President, leading global provider of digital stakeholder engagement channels
About FirstWord Reports
FirstWord Reports deliver timely, need-to-know intelligence about your products, your competitors, and your markets. Covering market access, biosimilars, medical affairs, pharma sales and marketing and therapy areas, FirstWord Reports provide timely expert views and intelligence on the challenges facing pharma today.