Is “patient centricity” a passing fad? Experts say it’s here to stay. In fact, it’s been called a “strategic necessity.” Companies like Pfizer and Sanofi know it. Patient Centric Pharma gives you an insider’s look at how they and others are using patient centricity to build business and cement relationships, and what you need to do to compete.
Contributors include executives from Boehringer Ingelheim, Merck Serono, UCB and others. Case studies and examples are drawn from experiences at AbbVie, AstraZeneca, Novo Nordisk, and Vertex, in addition to Pfizer and Sanofi.
- Meet customer expectations: See what we can learn from companies outside pharma like Amazon about customer engagement and responsiveness.
- The value of patient centricity: Find out the factors that make this model the valuable modern approach to business pharma needs and not just a buzzword.
- Be more relevant: Gain strategic advantage by understanding how to be more relevant to patients.
- Gain organization-wide commitment: How to get support from senior management to ensure there is a “patient centricity team” and “Chief Patient Officer” in the future of your business.
- Experts tell us the barriers to patient centricity: Know the internal and external barriers to patient centricity, how to overcome them, and why you should bother.
- The benefits of patient collaboration: How to better collaborate with patients and benefit from the experience.
- Improve product life cycle: How to use patient engagement and input throughout your organisation and across the lifecycles of your brands.
Key Issues Explored
- The critical relationship between patient centricity and customer expectations in 21st century commerce.
- Strategies and techniques for overcoming internal and external barriers to patient centricity.
- Patient centricity is more than an attitude; it’s a pathway to valuable business information.
- Patient centricity merits and requires the support of senior management and an organization-wide commitment. Have you got that at your company? If not, how can you get it?
- How to measure and assess patient centricity.
- Patient centricity is now a factor from early stage drug development to implementation of patient support programmes.
- The future of patient centricity and how to prepare for it.
- Is there a “patient centricity team” or “Chief Patient Officer” in your future? Should there be?
- Patients’ expectations are growing. They’re comparing you to Amazon. Your “patient centricity” needs to keep pace.
- Assess patient expectations of you and your organisation and implement the programs that will help you meet them.
- What are the most important elements of a patient-centric strategy?
- How to effectively leverage patient engagement and input throughout your organisation and across the lifecycles of your brands.
Who needs this report
This report will benefit anyone with responsibilities in the following areas:
- Product/Brand Management
- Digital/Multichannel Marketing
- Commercial Innovation/Excellence
- Key Account Management
- Patient Advocacy Relations
- Patient Experience/Engagement
- Patient Recruitment/Patient Access
- Medical Communications
- Medical Affairs
- Lifecycle Management
- Boehringer Ingelheim
- Merck Serono
- Novo Nordisk
FirstWord is an innovative industry intelligence leader serving over 240,000 Pharma and MedTech professionals worldwide. FirstWord offers a range of products and services designed to help your company gain a competitive edge by making key business decisions with speed and confidence.
- FirstWord Pharma PLUS is a personalised and comprehensive intelligence service delivering up-to-the-minute pharma news, insight, analysis and expert views of importance to your company’s success.
- FirstWord Reports deliver timely, need-to-know intelligence about your products, your competitors and your markets. Covering biosimilars, market access, medical affairs, sales & marketing, technology and therapy areas, FirstWord Reports provide expert views and intelligence on the challenges facing pharma today.
Dossier reports present unbiased and concise analysis based on interviews with leading industry experts on important trends and challenging issues affecting the pharma industry today.
Questions? Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.