Risk sharing agreements have been a strategic tool employed for more than a decade. Yet, they’re still widely misunderstood — and underutilized, especially as they may help provide access to a frugal, risk-averse marketplace.
Are you up to speed on all that a risk sharing agreement might do for your product or organization?
Payer Perspectives on Risk Sharing offers expert insights on how risk sharing agreements can be a win-win for both pharmaceutical companies and payers in helping to build relationships and achieve optimal market access. In addition, gain perspective on when and how the right risk sharing agreement can help your product succeed in the marketplace.
- Critical insights from US and EU payers and market access experts
- Learn about the various types of risk sharing agreements
- Understand what payers want from risk sharing agreements
- Assess how risk sharing agreements impact market access and price
- Determine when it makes sense for a company to propose a risk sharing agreement
- Master how to build a risk sharing agreement that will work for you
Answers to Critical Questions
- What are the advantages and disadvantages of risk sharing agreements for companies?
- What do payers see as the advantages and disadvantages of risk sharing agreements?
- How might a risk sharing agreement help your product succeed in today’s marketplace?
- What will a payer want from you in a risk sharing agreement?
- How much “risk” is actually shared in a risk sharing agreement?
- What support do payers offer companies considering risk sharing schemes?
- Insights into the viability of risk sharing agreements in the US and EU5
- A wide-ranging review and analysis of the available literature and media coverage of risk sharing agreements
- In-depth interviews with both payers and the experts who are shaping their views on risk sharing agreements
- Structure and anatomy of various types of risk sharing agreements
- The pros and cons of risk sharing agreements for both companies and payers
- Officer for Pharmaceutical Policy, Italian Medicines Agency (Agenzia Italiana del Farmaco; AIFA), Italy
- Pharmacy Director of a Prescription Benefit Management subsidiary of a major US health care company
- External advisor to the Transparency Commission and Guidelines Committee in France
- Expert from Osteba (Basque Office for HTA), Spain
- Professor from Andalusian School of Public Health, Spain
- Pharmacy Lead, Specialised Services, NHS England, England
- Medical Director of a US integrated health services organisation
- Programme Director Technology Appraisals, Highly Specialised Technologies and the Patient Access Schemes Liaison Unit at the National Institute for Health and Care Excellence (NICE), England
- Pharmacy Director of US Managed Care Organisation (1)
- Pharmacy Director of US Managed Care Organisation (2)
- Health Economist, A Gemelli Teaching Hospital, Italy
- Health Economist, France
FirstWord is an innovative industry intelligence leader serving over 240,000 Pharma and MedTech professionals worldwide. FirstWord offers a range of products and services designed to help your company gain a competitive edge by making key business decisions with speed and confidence.
- FirstWord Pharma PLUS is a personalised and comprehensive intelligence service delivering up-to-the-minute pharma news, insight, analysis and expert views of importance to your company’s success.
- FirstWord Reports deliver timely, need-to-know intelligence about your products, your competitors and your markets. Covering biosimilars, market access, medical affairs, sales & marketing, technology and therapy areas, FirstWord Reports provide expert views and intelligence on the challenges facing pharma today.
Learn more at www.firstwordgroup.com.