The long-standing, universal model of the pharma sales force has been declared dead. Selling products today is much more complicated than simply putting an army of sales reps on the street and directing them to pursue prescribing physicians. But what is the new model?
Reshaping the Pharma Sales Force: A blueprint for contemporary sales and service models explains why there is no new model — and shouldn’t be — and how to succeed in this brave new world where customer centricity and customisation are critical. Contributors include executives from Bayer, Genentech, Lundbeck U.K., Pediapharm, Pfizer, and more.Request Sample Pages
- How to optimise sales reps’ performance through custom sales force design.
- Insights from your competitors’ experiments with sales force size and structure.
- How to ensure sales force effectiveness in an environment in which reps must endure and surmount the challenges of constant change.
- Meeting stakeholders’ needs and requirements through exacting alignment of sales resources.
- Using CSOs strategically to help fill gaps in the multichannel environment and afford sales teams a critical measure of flexibility.
Key Issues Explored
- Why you should abandon your search for the right sales force model right now.
- Where and how to begin devising the best possible blend of sales teams for your unique company and its unique markets.
- Smart approaches for building essential flexibility into your sales organisation.
- How and why to employ the art of continuous change.
- The arguments for, and against, KAM.
- Why it’s wrong to think the old sales model must be abandoned.
- The new importance of training and transparency.
- The all-important relationship between external alignment and internal alignment.
- Your company is a unique organisation with unique products and stakeholders. Your sales force must be unique, too.
- Forget what you used to know. Customer centricity/alignment with key stakeholders is the new organising principle for pharma sales forces.
Who needs this report
- Sales leaders who are ready to think differently about structuring their sales forces — and ready to reap the rewards for it.
- Executives who know there’s room for improvement in their company’s alignment with, and responsiveness to, key stakeholders.
- Managers eager for new insights on the future of the modern pharma sales force.
Benefit from the experience of these companies and organisations:
- Lundbeck U.K.
- UDG Healthcare
Who Needs This Report
This report will benefit anyone with responsibilities in the following areas:
- Sales/Sales Force Effectiveness
- Product/Brand Management
- Key Account Management
- Digital/Multichannel Marketing
- Commercial Innovation/Excellence
- Human Resources and Training
FirstWord is an innovative industry intelligence leader serving over 240,000 Pharma and MedTech professionals worldwide. FirstWord offers a range of products and services designed to help your company gain a competitive edge by making key business decisions with speed and confidence.
- FirstWord Pharma PLUS is a personalised and comprehensive intelligence service delivering up-to-the-minute pharma news, insight, analysis and expert views of importance to your company’s success.
- FirstWord Reports deliver timely, need-to-know intelligence about your products, your competitors and your markets. Covering biosimilars, market access, medical affairs, sales & marketing, technology and therapy areas, FirstWord Reports provide expert views and intelligence on the challenges facing pharma today.
Dossier reports present unbiased and concise analysis based on interviews with leading industry experts on important trends and challenging issues affecting the pharma industry today.
Questions? Please contact us at email@example.com.