KAM is the desired model to deliver the demands of today’s customers. And as the shift of prescribing power from physician to integrated decision-making intensifies it fuels demand for more specialised account management to meet the needs of a more complex set of customers. As this model gains momentum with our customers and the industry it is imperative that we understand it and can successfully implement it within our organisations. This report will give you the critical factors you need for the success of your KAM strategy as well as a KAM road map for the next 5 years. The report includes unique insights from companies leading the KAM space such as Celegene, Leo Pharma, MSD and ,Pfizer.
- How to build mutually beneficial partnerships with customers for long-term value creation
- How to determine which customers prefer a KAM approach
- How KAMs facilitate the building of strong partnerships with payers for market access gains
- KAM’s role in the pursuit of true customer-centricity
- How to identify, segment and prioritise customers to create the optimal KAM approach
- How the shift of prescribing power to integrated decision-making groups is fuelling the growth of KAM
- The importance of cross-functional buy-in to the success of KAM
- Learn to identify the key attributes key account managers must possess
- Top ten critical success factors: What your company needs to do to be successful in KAM
- Optimal implementation strategies: Tools, tactics and key strategies critical to ensure successful KAM implementation
- Barriers to implementation: The barriers faced by companies who are currently implementing KAM
- Staying competitive: Your key accounts demand a special relationship, ensure yours goes above and beyond that of your competitors
- The next 5 years: KAM’s future and how it will need to evolve over the next 5 years
Who needs this report
- Senior managers and executives with responsibilities for:
- Key account management
- Product/brand management
- Market access
- Customer experience/excellence
- Commercial effectiveness/excellence
- Marketing intelligence
- Sales and Marketing managers considering implementing a KAM program
- Market access teams who want to create partnership with payers
- Companies eager to dial up their engagement with key customers
FirstWord is an innovative industry intelligence leader serving over 240,000 Pharma and MedTech professionals worldwide. FirstWord offers a range of products and services designed to help your company gain a competitive edge by making key business decisions with speed and confidence.
- FirstWord Pharma PLUS is a personalised and comprehensive intelligence service delivering up-to-the-minute pharma news, insight, analysis and expert views of importance to your company’s success.
- FirstWord Reports deliver timely, need-to-know intelligence about your products, your competitors and your markets. Covering biosimilars, market access, medical affairs, sales & marketing, technology and therapy areas, FirstWord Reports provide expert views and intelligence on the challenges facing pharma today.
Dossier reports present unbiased and concise analysis based on interviews with leading industry experts on important trends and challenging issues affecting the pharma industry today.
Questions? Please contact us at email@example.com.