Exactly how is Pharma organising and benefitting from its patient engagement strategy?
- How are patient engagement teams structured and resourced?
- When do teams engage with patients and what are the main objectives?
- What role is digital technology playing in patient engagement and which strategies are successful?
- What challenges are frustrating the work of patient engagement teams?
These days pharma claims to put patients at the heart of what they do, but this industry-wide survey reveals that some companies are missing the mark when it comes to team building, practice and investment. What does a patient engagement team using the latest strategies and technologies look like? What resources are typical and how are they organized? What strategies are delivering results? What technologies can really drive change?
For a complete understanding of the trends and challenges that are shaping patient engagement practice we surveyed 100 US and Western European patient engagement practitioners and presented their valuable opinions and insights in Trends in Pharma-Patient Engagement.
Benchmark your company's performance:
- How are patient engagement teams organized and how might this change over the next 2 years?
- Is patient engagement adequately resourced and how might investment change over the next 2 years?
- At what stage in a product's development do teams start engagement activities and how does this vary between the US and Western Europe?
- Improving patient experience? Building trust with HCPs? Improving brand image? What are the main objectives of patient engagement programmes?
- What are the leading channels used to raise awareness of patient engagement?
- Branded website? Online patient support? Wearable technology? Which digital engagement tactics are being employed and how effective are they?
- What new technologies, such as data analytics and connected devices, are currently being used and which are expected to grow in the future?
The report Includes contributions from leading companies, such as...
About the market access experts who responded
The report is based on a survey of 100 US/Western European-based staff (50 US; 50 WE) with responsibilities for patient engagement.
Why Choose Firstword ChartViews Reports?
FirstWord's highly-valuable ChartViews survey reports unlock critical peer insights, and:
- Provide a unique perspective on key operational issues of importance to pharma
- Are based on quantitative primary research to reflect the widest range of opinion
- Reveal the views of screened respondents who are qualified to meaningfully contribute to the survey subject