Detailed product-level analysis for benchmarking and improving the performance of medical affairs teams in the EU5
- How successful are medical affairs teams in meeting physicians’ needs?
- What medical affairs services and support do physicians value most?
- For which asthma/COPD brands are medical affairs teams delivering services successfully?
- For which asthma/COPD brands are medical affairs services falling short and where is there scope for improvement?
Clinicians treating asthma/COPD need the ongoing support of medical affairs teams to ensure complete knowledge of a product’s clinical value and use. The quality of a medical affairs team’s response and service is critical in supporting prescribing and treatment decisions, so how do front-line physicians rate the service they get and where do they see room for improvement?
This and other key questions are answered in this insightful November 2019 analysis of 8 leading asthma/COPD brands. Based on the results of an in-depth survey of 150 EU5-based allergists and pulmonologists, Medical Affairs Reputations (EU5) Asthma/COPD Inhalables identifies the drivers that build clinician satisfaction and brand loyalty.
Leading brands covered in this report
- Seretide (fluticasone/salmeterol; GSK)
- Relvar Ellipta (vilanterol/fluticasone furoate; GSK)
- Seebri (glycopyrronium; Novartis)
- Spiriva (tiotropium; Boehringer Ingelheim)
- Symbicort (budesonide/formoterol; AstraZeneca)
- Ultibro (indacaterol/glycopyrronium; Novartis)
- Trelegy Ellipta (fluticasone/umeclidinium/vilanterol; GSK)
- Trimbow (beclometasone/formoterol/glycopyrronium; Chiesi)
Answering important medical affairs performance questions
- What underpins the overall rankings of interaction quality for Symbicort, Relvar Ellipta and Trimbow?
- What medical affairs services are most used by physicians?
- How frequently are physicians contacted by medical affairs teams working on Trelegy Ellipta, Trimbow, Relvar Ellipta?
- How satisfied are physicians with the information provided on the clinical value of a product in comparison with its competitors?
- How do physicians prefer to interact and how frequently?
- Providing unbiased scientific information? Clinical trial updates? Answering medical enquiries? What are the services and attributes most valued by physicians for Relvar Ellipta, Seebri, Spiriva and Ultibro?
Exclusive to FirstView, Medical Affairs Reputations surveys reveal, at a brand level, physician satisfaction with the medical affairs services they receive and the key areas where teams can improve their performance
The experience of the physicians surveyed
This detailed analysis is based on a survey of 150 EU5 dermatologists and allergists and pulmonologists with a wealth of experience treating asthma/COPD. On average they:
- See 160 asthma/COPD patients in a typical month
- Have 19 years in practice
- Spend 88% of their time on direct patient care
This report gives you...
- Practical data to understand how allergists and pulmonologists rank the performance of medical affairs teams in asthma/COPD
- 35 clear, easy to read charts that provide at-a-glance understanding of the survey findings
- Actionable and detailed information identifying the specific areas where medical affairs teams can improve their support and engagement with physicians
Why FirstView has an edge in pharmaceutical market research
FirstView research draws on LiMA (Leaders in Medicine Atlas), the world's largest directory of 3.5 million vetted and verified physicians. This proprietary physician research platform uses advanced big data capture, processing and analytics powered by AI and machine learning to ensure the most robust samples are used for every FirstView survey.
Other Asthma/COPD Inhalables reports available
Medical Affairs Reputations US: Asthma/COPD Inhalables
Market Access Impact US: Asthma/COPD Inhalables
Market Access Impact Europe: Asthma/COPD Inhalables
NPS+ US: Asthma/COPD Inhalables
NPS+ Europe: Asthma/COPD Inhalables
To learn about our cost effective Asthma/COPD Inhalables intelligence package of all reports, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org