Close rivalries among European haemophilia A medical affairs teams. Will your team come out on top?
With just over 3 points separating the top 7 haemophilia A medical affairs teams in Europe, there is all to play for in reaching top spot. What is the leading team doing so well? And what could other teams do to gain critically important points to close the gap?
Nearly 150 haematologists from the leading EU5 markets (France, Germany, Italy, Spain and the UK) provide insights on several medical affairs teams, and opinions are mixed. Will targeting improvements in certain areas be enough to put your team ahead of the competition?
Discover all the ways you can improve your medical affairs services in Medical Affairs Reputations: Haemophilia A (EU5) . This report, which compares the current activities of medical affairs teams for the 13 leading treatments for haemophilia A from Shire, Swedish Orphan Biovitrum, Grifols, Roche, CSL Behring, Bayer, Novo Nordisk, Pfizer and Octapharma, reveals:
- How haematologists rate your team overall, and on 12 key medical affairs services
- Which medical affairs services are most important
- How, and how often haematologists want to meet with your team
- What you can do to improve your medical affairs services
That’s actionable information you can use to turn your team into one that doctors rely on.
Interested in the US market? Click here to see the US Edition.
- Small changes could make all the difference. With just over 3 points separating the top 7 teams, there’s more than enough room for another team to take the initiative and come out top; but what do they need to do?
- Information is the #1 priority. The most important medical affairs services all relate to providing information that doctors can use to make better treatment decisions, with nearly all teams tasked with improving in this area.
- Medical affairs teams consistent in their activity. In the past six months, all medical affairs teams included in the survey have interacted with just over 50 percent of doctors surveyed, with the most active teams interacting with just over 80 percent of physicians.
- In person or via digital channels? The report reveals how physicians want to interact with haemophilia A medical affairs teams. Use this information to refine your medical affairs strategy.
Insight into Medical Affairs Teams for 13 Haemophilia A Treatments
- Advate (octocog alfa; Shire)
- Fanhdi (factor VIII/von Willebrand factor concentrate; Grifols)
- Elocta (efmoroctocog alfa; Swedish Orphan Biovitrum)
- Feiba (Anti-Inhibitor Coagulant Complex; Shire)
- Hemlibra (emicizumab; Roche)
- Haemate-P (Antihemophilic Factor/von Willebrand Factor Complex [human]; CSL Behring)
- Helixate NexGen (octocog alfa; CSL Behring)
- Kovaltry (octocog alfa; Bayer)
- Kogenate Bayer (octocog alfa; Bayer)
- NovoEight (turoctocog alfa; Novo Nordisk)
- Nuwiq (simoctocog alfa; Octapharma)
- ReFacto AF (moroctocog alfa; Pfizer)
- Octanate (purified factor VIII concentrate; Octapharma)
An Expert-designed Competitive View of Your Medical Affairs Team
Developed with the help of medical affairs specialists, this report gives you an in-depth comparison of 13 medical affairs teams—answering important questions like:
What do doctors need?
- How, and how often are they using your medical affairs team?
- What services do they consider most important?
- How often should you contact them? What channels are best?
Does your medical affairs team deliver?
- How memorable are your team’s interactions with doctors?
- How do doctors rank your team for performance and satisfaction in 12 key areas?
- How does your team compare to the competition—in each area, and overall?
What needs improvement?
- Are you delivering the services that are most important to doctors?
- Where do you need to improve?
- How can your team enhance its services?
Based on Interviews with Practicing Doctors
We surveyed nearly 150 haematologists from the EU5 (France, Italy, Germany, Spain, UK)—chosen from the largest community of validated physicians in the world.
- Have been practicing for between 3 and 35 years
- See at least 5 patients with haemophilia A in a typical month
- Devote at least 50% of their time to direct patient care
- Have interacted with at least one listed product’s medical affairs team in the past 6 months
We conducted the survey between October 4-30, 2018.
Money Back Guarantee!
At FirstWord, we stand behind our reports. If you're not completely satisfied, we’ll refund your money. Guaranteed.
FirstWord is an innovative industry intelligence leader serving over 240,000 Pharma and MedTech professionals worldwide. FirstWord offers a range of products and services designed to help your company gain a competitive edge by making key business decisions with speed and confidence.
- FirstWord Pharma PLUS is a personalised and comprehensive intelligence service delivering up-to-the-minute pharma news, insight, analysis and expert views of importance to your company’s success.
- FirstWord Reports deliver timely, need-to-know intelligence about your products, your competitors and your markets. Covering biosimilars, market access, medical affairs, sales & marketing, technology and therapy areas, FirstWord Reports provide expert views and intelligence on the challenges facing pharma today.
Learn more at www.firstwordgroup.com.