Detailed product-level analysis for benchmarking and improving the performance of medical affairs teams in the EU5
- How successful are medical affairs teams in meeting physicians’ needs?
- What medical affairs services and support do physicians value most?
- For which migraine brands are medical affairs teams delivering services successfully?
- For which migraine brands are medical affairs services falling short and where is there scope for improvement?
Clinicians treating migraine need the ongoing support of medical affairs teams to ensure complete knowledge of a product’s clinical value and use. The quality of a medical affairs team’s response and service is critical in supporting prescribing and treatment decisions, so how do front-line physicians rate the service they get and where do they see room for improvement?
This and other key questions are answered in this insightful April 2019 analysis of 8 leading migraine brands. Based on the results of an in-depth survey of 150 EU5-based neurologists and general practitioners, Medical Affairs Reputations (EU5) Migraine identifies the drivers that build clinician satisfaction and brand loyalty.
Medical affairs teams from leading companies in migraine assessed
- Merck Sharp & Dohme
Leading brands covered in this report
- Aimovig (erenumab; Novartis)
- Almogran (almotriptan; Almirall)
- Botox (onabotulinum toxin A; Allergan)
- Imigran (sumatriptan; GSK)
- Maxalt MLT (rizatriptan; Merck Sharp & Dohme)
- Naramig (naratriptan; GSK)
- Relpax (eletriptan; Pfizer)
- Zomig (zolmitriptan; Grünenthal)
Answering important medical affairs performance questions
- What underpins the overall rankings of interaction quality for Maxalt MLT, Zomig and Imigran?
- What medical affairs services are most used by physicians?
- How frequently are physicians contacted by medical affairs teams working on Zomig, Almogran and Naramig?
- How satisfied are physicians with the information provided on the clinical value of a product in comparison with its competitors?
- How do physicians prefer to interact and how frequently?
- Providing unbiased scientific information? Clinical trial updates? Answering medical enquiries? What are the services and attributes most valued by physicians for Aimovig, Botox, Relpax and Zomig?
Exclusive to FirstView, Medical Affairs Reputations surveys reveal, at a brand level, physician satisfaction with the medical affairs services they receive and the key areas where teams can improve their performance
The experience of the physicians surveyed
This detailed analysis is based on a survey of 150 EU5 neurologists and general practitioners with a wealth of experience treating migraine. On average they:
- See 57 migraine patients in a typical month
- Have 22 years in practice
- Spend 90% of their time on direct patient care
This report gives you...
- Practical data to understand how neurologists and general practitioners rank the performance of medical affairs teams in migraine
- 35 clear, easy to read charts that provide at-a-glance understanding of the survey findings
- Actionable and detailed information identifying the specific areas where medical affairs teams can improve their support and engagement with physicians
Why FirstView has an edge in pharmaceutical market research
FirstView research draws on LiMA (Leaders in Medicine Atlas), the world's largest directory of 3.5 million vetted and verified physicians. This proprietary physician research platform uses advanced big data capture, processing and analytics powered by AI and machine learning to ensure the most robust samples are used for every FirstView survey.
Other MIGRAINE reports available
Medical Affairs Reputations US: Migraine
Market Access Impact US: Migraine
Market Access Impact Europe: Migraine
NPS+ US: Migraine
NPS+ Europe: Migraine
To learn about our cost effective Migraine intelligence package of all reports, please contact us at email@example.com