Why are some EU5 CLL brands standing out more than others?
There are various options available to EU5 oncologists and haematologists to treat chronic lymphocytic leukaemia (CLL). Clearly some of these options are achieving greater levels of loyalty and satisfaction than others – but why? What are the key factors driving physician choice and how does each of the leading brands compare to its competitors?
NPS+ CLL (EU5) gives a unique insight into the overall brand health of 6 leading treatments for CLL currently being used in the EU5 markets. 150 oncologists and haematologists were surveyed on key issues including brand messaging, prescribing behaviour and satisfaction levels. The results provide valuable insight for brand marketers seeking new ways to stand out.
Interested in the US market? Click here to see the US Edition.
- Six brands surveyed, five positive NPS. In Europe, 5 of the 6 brands surveyed obtained positive brand health scores, but 1 didn’t. Is it your brand languishing at the bottom of the table, and what could you do about it?
- High loyalty for one brand, not so much for the others. Loyalty scores of less than 3 indicate low loyalty, and only one brand manages to score above this magic number. Is clinical differentiation really that low, or does the leading brand really offer something that the others can’t?
- Satisfaction high, but this is shared across multiple brands. Unlike US physicians, EU5 physicians are very satisfied with current treatment options. The only issue? This satisfaction is shared across multiple brands.
- Is there a dominant brand message? Find out which messages are resonating with physicians, and take your brand’s positioning strategy to another level.
- In their own words. What do doctors say each brand means to them? For example, which brand is described as “the immediate future, a paradigm shift in treatment” and which brand is dubbed as “expensive”?
Insight into 6 CLL Treatments
- Arzerra (ofatumumab; Novartis)
- Gazyvaro (obinutuzumab; Roche)
- Imbruvica (ibrutinib; AbbVie/Janssen Cilag)
- MabThera (rituximab; Roche)
- Venclyxto (venetoclax; AbbVie)
- Zydelig (idelalisib; Gilead)
Explore Important Brand Loyalty Issues
NPS+ CLL (EU5) offers valuable insight into brand loyalty from the perspective of those currently prescribing treatments for CLL to patients. You’ll discover:
- Exactly how satisfied the European market is.
- How loyal doctors are to your brand.
- How many other brands your Promoters recommend.
- Which other brands your Promoters and Detractors recommend.
- How much market share your brand has among Promoters and Detractors.
- How much more of a brand Promoters prescribe than Detractors.
- Which messages Promoters, Passives and Detractors associate with your brand.
- Your brand DNA: what doctors really think of your brand—in their own words.
A Report Based on Expert Knowledge
We surveyed 150 oncologists and haematologists chosen from the largest community of validated physicians in the world. We conducted the survey between September 1-14, 2017.
What is Net Promoter® Score?
NPS is a customer loyalty metric developed by (and a registered trademark of) Fred Reichheld, Bain & Company, and Satmetrix. It was introduced by Reichheld in his 2003 Harvard Business Review article One Number You Need to Grow.
How does NPS work?
NPS measures overall brand satisfaction and loyalty by asking one simple question:
"How likely are you to recommend this brand to a colleague?"
Responses - given on a scale of 0 (not at all likely) to 10 (extremely likely)—are used to classify respondents into 3 categories:
Detractors are those who answer 0 – 6.
Passives are those who answer 7 – 8.
Promoters are those who answer 9 - 10.
How is NPS calculated?
The percentage of detractors - the percentage of promoters = NPS.
For example, 25% Promoters, 55% Passives and 20% Detractors give you an NPS of +5.
NPS can range from -100 (everybody is a Detractor) to +100 (everybody is a Promoter). The higher the score the healthier the brand.
What is FirstView NPS+?
Each NPS+ report examines doctors’ relationships with the brands used to treat a major disease area—measuring brand loyalty and showing you how it affects your market share. NPS+ also examines “brand DNA”, revealing in doctors’ own words what brands mean to them.
Instead of one simple metric, NPS+ gives you a detailed picture of brand health that highlights areas for improvement, and helps you see exactly what steps you need to take next.
Money Back Guarantee!
At FirstWord, we stand behind our reports. If you're not completely satisfied, we’ll refund your money. Guaranteed.
FirstWord is an innovative industry intelligence leader serving over 240,000 Pharma and MedTech professionals worldwide. FirstWord offers a range of products and services designed to help your company gain a competitive edge by making key business decisions with speed and confidence.
- FirstWord Pharma PLUS is a personalised and comprehensive intelligence service delivering up-to-the-minute pharma news, insight, analysis and expert views of importance to your company’s success.
- FirstWord Reports deliver timely, need-to-know intelligence about your products, your competitors and your markets. Covering biosimilars, market access, medical affairs, sales & marketing, technology and therapy areas, FirstWord Reports provide expert views and intelligence on the challenges facing pharma today.
Learn more at www.firstwordgroup.com.