Could differentiation efforts boost some GHD brands in the US?
Opportunity lurks in the US Growth hormone Deficiency treatment landscape. Although 3 established brands dominate, promoters of these brands are starting to lean toward other brands. What options are available to underperforming brands to gain market share? And what can the more successful brands do to protect or boost their market share?
FirstView’s NPS+ GHD (US) report assesses brand loyalty for seven growth hormone replacement options (somatropin). See exactly how your brand is performing and get the insight you need to build a targeted brand strategy and improve your market share.
- Three brands dominate but for how long? Physicians would recommend three brands far more than any of the others included in the survey. Find out who they are in the report.
- Loyalty scores are unconvincing: Which treatments are the Promoters of established therapies now leaning toward? What does it suggest for the future?
- One brand is gaining favour: If its Detractors can be converted to Promoters, major gains might be possible. Which treatment is it?
- Two brand messages tend to recur: Find out what they are in the report
Explore Important Brand Loyalty Issues
NPS+ GHD (US) explores key issues affecting brand loyalty for growth hormone manufacturers. You’ll learn:
- How satisfied the growth hormone market is.
- How loyal doctors are to your brand.
- How many other brands your Promoters recommend.
- Which other brands your Promoters and Detractors recommend.
- How much market share your brand has among Promoters and Detractors.
- How much market share you stand to gain by converting Detractors into Promoters.
- Which messages Promoters, Passives and Detractors associate with your brand.
- Your brand DNA: what doctors really think of your brand—in their own words.
A Report Based on Expert Knowledge
We surveyed 100 US adult and paediatric endocrinologists chosen from the largest community of validated physicians in the world - the same community that pharma market researchers trust for reliable, fast intelligence.
We conducted the survey between 8 and 13 June 2016.
What is Net Promoter® Score?
NPS is a customer loyalty metric developed by (and a registered trademark of) Fred Reichheld, Bain & Company, and Satmetrix. It was introduced by Reichheld in his 2003 Harvard Business Review article One Number You Need to Grow.
How does NPS work?
NPS measures overall brand satisfaction and loyalty by asking one simple question:
"How likely are you to recommend this brand to a colleague?"
Responses - given on a scale of 0 (not at all likely) to 10 (extremely likely)—are used to classify respondents into 3 categories:
Detractors are those who answer 0 – 6.
Passives are those who answer 7 – 8.
Promoters are those who answer 9 - 10.
How is NPS calculated?
The percentage of detractors - the percentage of promoters = NPS.
For example, 25% Promoters, 55% Passives and 20% Detractors give you an NPS of +5.
NPS can range from -100 (everybody is a Detractor) to +100 (everybody is a Promoter). The higher the score the healthier the brand.
What is FirstView NPS+?
Each NPS+ report examines doctors’ relationships with the brands used to treat a major disease area—measuring brand loyalty and showing you how it affects your market share. NPS+ also examines “brand DNA”, revealing in doctors’ own words what brands mean to them.
Instead of one simple metric, NPS+ gives you a detailed picture of brand health that highlights areas for improvement, and helps you see exactly what steps you need to take next.
Money Back Guarantee!
At FirstWord, we stand behind our reports. If you're not completely satisfied, we’ll refund your money. Guaranteed.
FirstWord is an innovative industry intelligence leader serving over 240,000 Pharma and MedTech professionals worldwide. FirstWord offers a range of products and services designed to help your company gain a competitive edge by making key business decisions with speed and confidence.
- FirstWord Pharma PLUS is a personalised and comprehensive intelligence service delivering up-to-the-minute pharma news, insight, analysis and expert views of importance to your company’s success.
- FirstWord Reports deliver timely, need-to-know intelligence about your products, your competitors and your markets. Covering biosimilars, market access, medical affairs, sales & marketing, technology and therapy areas, FirstWord Reports provide expert views and intelligence on the challenges facing pharma today.
Learn more at www.firstwordgroup.com.