Unique product-level analysis for improving brand health and clinician satisfaction in the EU5
- How loyal are clinicians to specific brands?
- How do leading clinicians rate key haemophilia A brands?
- What brand messages resonate with Promoters, Passives and Detractors?
- What is the market share of leading brands among Promoters and Detractors?
Clinicians treating haemophilia A have a number of effective therapy options, but not all make the same choices. What drives clinician prescribing and decision making and why are some more loyal to certain brands than others?
This and other key questions are answered in this insightful April 2019 Net Promoter Score®1 (NPS) analysis of 13 leading haemophilia A brands. Based on the results of an in depth survey of 150 EU5-based haematologists, NPS+ (EU5) Haemophilia A identifies the drivers that build clinician satisfaction and brand loyalty.
Leading brands covered in this report
- Advate (octocog alfa; Shire)
- Fanhdi (factor VIII/von Willebrand factor concentrate; Grifols)
- Elocta (efmoroctocog alfa; Swedish Orphan Biovitrum)
- Feiba (Anti-Inhibitor Coagulant Complex; Shire)
- Hemlibra (emicizumab; Roche)
- Haemate-P (Antihemophilic Factor/von Willebrand Factor Complex [human]; CSL Behring)
- Helixate NexGen (octocog alfa; CSL Behring)
- Kovaltry (octocog alfa; Bayer)
- Kogenate Bayer (octocog alfa; Bayer)
- NovoEight (turoctocog alfa; Novo Nordisk)
- Nuwiq (simoctocog alfa; Octapharma)
- ReFacto AF (moroctocog alfa; Pfizer)
- Octanate (purified factor VIII concentrate; Octapharma)
This NPS analysis answers important brand questions
- What underpins the high-ranking NPS scores for Advate, Hemlibra, Elocta?
- How brand-loyal are clinicians and which brands are at risk of clinicians switching to a competitor?
- Overall, how satisfied are clinicians with available brands and what new opportunities exist?
- What is the market share of Kogenate Bayer, Octanate and Advate among promoters and detractors?
- Cost effective? Convenient administration? Slows disease progression? What messages are resonating with Detractors, Passives and Promoters for Hemlibra, NovoEight, ReFacto AF, Fanhdi?
FirstView NPS+ takes you deeper than the standard NPS analysis
Since its introduction in 2003, the Net Promoter Score system has become established as a key metric for assessing user satisfaction and loyalty to brands. But while NPS helps you measure overall brand health, it doesn't tell you how to improve it. NPS+ adds much needed detail and gives you deep insights into:
- The value of specific brands to Promoters
- Messages Promoters, Passives and Detractors associate with brands
- Brands that are at risk of losing out to competitors
- Brand loyalty, and what drives it
Exclusive to FirstView and not available elsewhere, NPS+ does more than measure your brand’s overall health—it shows you what drives brand satisfaction so you can take action to improve physician engagement and use.
About the Haematologists surveyed
This detailed analysis—based on a survey of 150 EU5 haematologists who play an active role in writing prescriptions for their haemophilia A patients—establishes which therapies they use and the clinical characteristics that influence their choices.
This report gives you...
- 33 clear, easy to read charts that provide at-a-glance understanding of the survey findings
- Practical data to understand how haematologists rank leading therapies
- Actionable data for addressing negative brand perceptions
What are Net Promoter Scores?
NPS measures overall brand satisfaction and loyalty by asking one simple question:
"How likely are you to recommend this brand to a colleague?"
Responses, given on a scale of 0 to 10, are used to classify doctors into 3 categories:
- Detractors are those who answer 0 - 6
- Passives are those who answer 7 - 8
- Promoters are those who answer 9 - 10
Why FirstView has an edge in pharmaceutical market research
FirstView research draws on LiMA (Leaders in Medicine Atlas), the world's largest directory of 3.5 million vetted and verified physicians. This proprietary physician research platform uses advanced big data capture, processing and analytics powered by AI and machine learning to ensure the most robust samples are used for every FirstView survey.
Other HAEMOPHILIA A reports available
NPS+ Haemophilia A US
Medical Affairs Reputations US: Haemophilia A
Medical Affairs Reputations Europe: Haemophilia A
Market Access Impact US: Haemophilia A
Market Access Impact Europe: Haemophilia A
Haemophilia A: KOL Insightght
To learn about our cost effective Haemophilia A intelligence package of all reports, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
1NPS is a customer loyalty metric developed by (and a registered trademark of) Fred Reichheld, Bain & Company, and Satmetrix.