How does your myeloma brand stack up against the competition?
There are various options available to EU5 oncologists and haematologists to treat multiple myeloma. Clearly some of these options are achieving greater levels of loyalty and satisfaction than others – but why? What are the key factors driving physician choice and how does each of the leading brands compare to its competitors?
NPS+ Multiple Myeloma (EU5) gives a unique insight into the overall brand health of 7 leading treatments for multiple myeloma currently being used in EU5 countries (France, Germany, Italy, Spain and the UK). 150 oncologists and haematologists were surveyed on key issues including brand messaging, prescribing behaviour and satisfaction levels. The results provide valuable insight for brand marketers seeking new ways to stand out.
Interested in the US market? Click here to see the US Edition.
- Two brands lead, but the margins are small: The leading brand is ahead based on having fewer Passives. What could the second highest rated brand do to close this gap and lead the market?
- Allegiance is an issue: Loyalty scores reveal that doctors are likely to switch between brands. Which individual drugs are more vulnerable than the rest?
- Satisfaction has a downside: The majority of doctors are satisfied with the myeloma therapies on offer – but with a wide range of choices, standing out from the rest is proving difficult for some.
- A strong second: Promoters of seven brands name one other as their most common second choice between 63%-95% of the time. Which drug is cited as the strongest contender?
- Loud and clear: For some drugs, specific brand messages are resonating more with doctors, even amongst Passives and Detractors. Find out what doctors are hearing or missing.
Insight into 7 Multiple Myeloma Treatments
- Darzalex (daratumumab, Janssen Biotech/Genmab)
- Farydak (panobinostat; Novartis)
- Kyprolis (carfilzomib; Amgen)
- Imnovid (pomalidomide; Celgene)
- Revlimid (lenalidomide; Celgene)
- Thalidomide (thalidomide; Celgene)
- Velcade (bortezomib; Takeda)
Explore Important Brand Loyalty Issues
NPS+ Multiple Myeloma (EU5) gives you clear and independent insight into myeloma brand loyalty from the doctors’ perspective. You’ll discover:
- Exactly how satisfied the European market is.
- How loyal doctors are to your brand.
- How many other brands your Promoters recommend.
- Which other brands your Promoters and Detractors recommend.
- How much market share your brand has among Promoters and Detractors.
- How much more of a brand Promoters prescribe than Detractors.
- Which messages Promoters, Passives and Detractors associate with your brand.
- Your brand DNA: what doctors really think of your brand—in their own words.
A Report Based on Expert Knowledge
We surveyed 150 oncologists and haematologists across the EU5 (France, Italy, Germany, Spain, UK) chosen from the largest community of validated physicians in the world.
We conducted the survey between October 8-24, 2017.
What is Net Promoter® Score?
NPS is a customer loyalty metric developed by (and a registered trademark of) Fred Reichheld, Bain & Company, and Satmetrix. It was introduced by Reichheld in his 2003 Harvard Business Review article One Number You Need to Grow.
How does NPS work?
NPS measures overall brand satisfaction and loyalty by asking one simple question:
"How likely are you to recommend this brand to a colleague?"
Responses - given on a scale of 0 (not at all likely) to 10 (extremely likely)—are used to classify respondents into 3 categories:
Detractors are those who answer 0 – 6.
Passives are those who answer 7 – 8.
Promoters are those who answer 9 - 10.
How is NPS calculated?
The percentage of detractors - the percentage of promoters = NPS.
For example, 25% Promoters, 55% Passives and 20% Detractors give you an NPS of +5.
NPS can range from -100 (everybody is a Detractor) to +100 (everybody is a Promoter). The higher the score the healthier the brand.
What is FirstView NPS+?
Each NPS+ report examines doctors’ relationships with the brands used to treat a major disease area—measuring brand loyalty and showing you how it affects your market share. NPS+ also examines “brand DNA”, revealing in doctors’ own words what brands mean to them.
Instead of one simple metric, NPS+ gives you a detailed picture of brand health that highlights areas for improvement, and helps you see exactly what steps you need to take next.
Money Back Guarantee!
At FirstWord, we stand behind our reports. If you're not completely satisfied, we’ll refund your money. Guaranteed.
FirstWord is an innovative industry intelligence leader serving over 240,000 Pharma and MedTech professionals worldwide. FirstWord offers a range of products and services designed to help your company gain a competitive edge by making key business decisions with speed and confidence.
- FirstWord Pharma PLUS is a personalised and comprehensive intelligence service delivering up-to-the-minute pharma news, insight, analysis and expert views of importance to your company’s success.
- FirstWord Reports deliver timely, need-to-know intelligence about your products, your competitors and your markets. Covering biosimilars, market access, medical affairs, sales & marketing, technology and therapy areas, FirstWord Reports provide expert views and intelligence on the challenges facing pharma today.
Learn more at www.firstwordgroup.com.