Understand which treatments for multiple myeloma are winning the hearts and minds of medical oncologists and haematologists in the US
There are various treatment options available to US medical oncologists and haematologists to treat multiple myeloma. Clearly some of these options are achieving greater levels of loyalty and satisfaction than others – but why? What are the key factors driving physician choice and how does each of the leading brands compare to its competitors?
This report gives a unique insight into the overall brand health of 9 leading treatments for multiple myeloma currently being used in the US from companies including Celgene, AbbVie, Amgen, BMS, Novartis and Takeda.
100 US medical oncologists and haematologists were surveyed on key issues including brand messaging, prescribing behaviour and satisfaction levels. The results provide valuable insight for brand marketers seeking new ways to stand out.
Interested in the European market? Click here to see the EU5 Edition.
- All to play for at the top. In the US, two brands achieved an identical NPS, with third place a full 10 points behind. Which brands are leading, and is your brand in the chasing pack?
- Brand loyalty is difficult to come by. Loyalty scores of less than 3 indicate low loyalty, and none of the brands surveyed managed to score above this magic number, even the leading brand. Is clinical differentiation amongst therapies for multiple myeloma really that low?
- Does low loyalty translate into low satisfaction? Just over two thirds of surveyed physicians are satisfied with the numerous drugs on offer, but the vast majority share this across multiple brands. Is there any more that could be done to improve satisfaction scores even more?
- Is there a dominant brand message? Find out which messages are resonating with physicians, and take your brand’s positioning strategy to another level.
- In their own words. What do doctors say each brand means to them? For example, which brand is described as having ‘high out of pocket costs to patients’ and which brand is an ‘innovative new drug with a noval MOA’?
Insight into 9 Multiple Myeloma Treatments
- Darzalex (daratumumab, Janssen Biotech/Genmab)
- Empliciti (elotuzumab, AbbVie/BMS)
- Farydak (panobinostat; Novartis)
- Kyprolis (carfilzomib; Amgen)
- Ninlaro (ixazomib; Takeda)
- Pomalyst (pomalidomide; Celgene)
- Revlimid (lenalidomide; Celgene)
- Thalomid (thalidomide; Celgene)
- Velcade (bortezomib; Takeda)
Explore Important Brand Loyalty Issues
NPS+ Multiple Myeloma (US) offers valuable insight into brand loyalty from the perspective of those currently prescribing treatments for multiple myeloma to patients. You’ll discover:
- Exactly how satisfied the US market is.
- How loyal doctors are to your brand.
- How many other brands your Promoters recommend.
- Which other brands your Promoters and Detractors recommend.
- How much market share your brand has among Promoters and Detractors.
- How much more of a brand Promoters prescribe than Detractors.
- Which messages Promoters, Passives and Detractors associate with your brand.
- Your brand DNA: what doctors really think of your brand—in their own word.
A Report Based on Expert Knowledge
We surveyed 100 US-based medical oncologists and haematologists chosen from the largest community of validated physicians in the world.
We conducted the survey between October 4-12, 2018.
Money Back Guarantee!
At FirstWord, we stand behind our reports. If you're not completely satisfied, we’ll refund your money. Guaranteed.
FirstWord is an innovative industry intelligence leader serving over 240,000 Pharma and MedTech professionals worldwide. FirstWord offers a range of products and services designed to help your company gain a competitive edge by making key business decisions with speed and confidence.
- FirstWord Pharma PLUS is a personalised and comprehensive intelligence service delivering up-to-the-minute pharma news, insight, analysis and expert views of importance to your company’s success.
- FirstWord Reports deliver timely, need-to-know intelligence about your products, your competitors and your markets. Covering biosimilars, market access, medical affairs, sales & marketing, technology and therapy areas, FirstWord Reports provide expert views and intelligence on the challenges facing pharma today.
Learn more at www.firstwordgroup.com.