Unique product-level analysis for improving brand health and clinician satisfaction in the US
- How loyal are clinicians to specific brands?
- How do leading clinicians rate key Severe Asthma brands?
- What brand messages resonate with Promoters, Passives and Detractors?
- What is the market share of leading brands among Promoters and Detractors?
Clinicians treating Severe Asthma have a number of effective therapy options, but not all make the same choices. What drives clinician prescribing and decision making and why are some more loyal to certain brands than others?
This and other key questions are answered in this insightful January 2019 Net Promoter Score®1 (NPS) analysis of 4 leading severe asthma brands. Based on the results of an in depth survey of 100 US-based allergists and pulmonologists, NPS+ (US) Targeted Therapies in Severe Asthma [Biologics] identifies the drivers that build clinician satisfaction and brand loyalty.
Leading brands covered in this report
- Xolair (omalizumab; Novartis/Roche)
- Cinqair (reslizumab; Teva)
- Nucala (mepolizumab; GSK)
- Fasenra (benralizumab; AstraZeneca)
This NPS analysis answers important brand questions
- What underpins the high-ranking NPS scores for Fasenra, Xolair and Nucala?
- How brand-loyal are clinicians and which brands are at risk of clinicians switching to a competitor?
- Overall, how satisfied are clinicians with available brands and what new opportunities exist?
- What is the market share of Cinqair, Fasenra and Nucala among promoters and detractors?
- Cost effective? Convenient administration? Slows disease progression? What messages are resonating with Detractors, Passives and Promoters for Xolair, Cinqair, Fasenra and Nucala?
FirstView NPS+ takes you deeper than the standard NPS analysis
Since its introduction in 2003, the Net Promoter Score system has become established as a key metric for assessing user satisfaction and loyalty to brands. But while NPS helps you measure overall brand health, it doesn't tell you how to improve it. NPS+ adds much needed detail and gives you deep insights into:
- The value of specific brands to Promoters
- Messages Promoters, Passives and Detractors associate with brands
- Brands that are at risk of losing out to competitors
- Brand loyalty, and what drives it
Exclusive to FirstView and not available elsewhere, NPS+ does more than measure your brand’s overall health—it shows you what drives brand satisfaction so you can take action to improve physician engagement and use.
About the Allergists and Pulmonologists surveyed
This detailed analysis—based on a survey of 100 US allergists and pulmonologists who play an active role in writing prescriptions for their severe asthma patients—establishes which therapies they use and the clinical characteristics that influence their choices.
This report gives you...
- 15 clear, easy to read charts that provide at-a-glance understanding of the survey findings
- Practical data to understand how allergists and pulmonologists rank leading therapies
- Actionable data for addressing negative brand perceptions
What are Net Promoter Scores?
NPS measures overall brand satisfaction and loyalty by asking one simple question:
"How likely are you to recommend this brand to a colleague?"
Responses, given on a scale of 0 to 10, are used to classify doctors into 3 categories:
- Detractors are those who answer 0 - 6
- Passives are those who answer 7 - 8
- Promoters are those who answer 9 - 10
Why FirstView has an edge in pharmaceutical market research
FirstView research draws on LiMA (Leaders in Medicine Atlas), the world's largest directory of 3.5 million vetted and verified physicians. This proprietary physician research platform uses advanced big data capture, processing and analytics powered by AI and machine learning to ensure the most robust samples are used for every FirstView survey.
Other TARGETED THERAPIES IN SEVERE ASTHMA [BIOLOGICS] reports available
NPS+ Targeted Therapies in Severe Asthma [Biologics] Europe
Medical Affairs Reputations US: Targeted Therapies in Severe Asthma [Biologics]
Medical Affairs Reputations Europe: Targeted Therapies in Severe Asthma [Biologics]
Market Access Impact US: Targeted Therapies in Severe Asthma [Biologics]
Market Access Impact Europe: Targeted Therapies in Severe Asthma [Biologics]
To learn about our cost effective Targeted Therapies in Severe Asthma [Biologics] intelligence package of all reports, please contact us at email@example.com
1NPS is a customer loyalty metric developed by (and a registered trademark of) Fred Reichheld, Bain & Company, and Satmetrix.