As the cancer drug market continues to face significant challenges in an environment of rising R&D costs, value-based pricing, demands for real world evidence and tougher regulation, the role of Medical Affairs teams in oncology working across the major markets of Europe – France, Germany, Italy, Spain and the UK; EU5 – becomes ever more critical.
Honing performance through smarter delivery, higher quality interaction, and effective communication with oncologists is vital for ensuring optimal performance levels of Medical Affairs teams.
In Medical Affairs Reputations in Oncology (EU5): Oncologists Rate Key Products and Companies, FirstWord provides robust insight on the performance and level of physician satisfaction with Medical Affairs teams representing 12 products in 4 key indications – Breast Cancer, Melanoma, Non-Small Cell Lung Cancer (NSCLC) and Renal Cell Carcinoma – across Europe’s most important markets.
Using proprietary analytics, EdgeMap and Need-Gap analysis, FirstWord offers important advanced analysis of the latest physician opinions on Medical Affairs that is both timely and critical for success in today’s oncology drugs markets.
| || |
What is EdgeMap Analysis?
What is Need-Gap Analysis?
Key Fact: Interviewing Methodology
Key Fact: Sample Distribution
Key Fact: Screening Criteria
Filled with charts and up-to-the-minute survey analysis, this report offers:
Get Answers to Key Questions
- How do oncologists perceive the role of Medical Affairs teams in the areas of Breast Cancer, Melanoma, NSCLC and Renal Cell Carcinoma?
- How do physicians use the services of Medical Affairs teams?
- What is the optimal frequency of interactions between Medical Affairs teams and physicians?
- Within the competitive landscape of the EU5, what is each product’s position in terms of Medical Affairs services and support?
- Which attributes of Medical Affairs teams are most likely to drive competitive advantage?
- Which drugs provide the best service and claimed the highest ratings for Medical Affairs support?
- What are the opportunities for corporate and brand positioning, and communication?
Medical Affairs teams, Marketing Directors and Competitive Intelligence units can use this report to:
- Precisely analyse physician needs and areas of concern
- Improve team responsiveness and traction with oncologists
- Deliver more effective messaging and tackle areas of weakness
- Provide accurate, scientifically up-to-date product information in the areas of the most need
- Understand how competitors are performing, where their performance leads or lags that of your team, and how big the gaps are
- Tailor interaction frequency, media and approach
Medical Affairs Reputations in Oncology (US): Oncologists Rate Key Products and Companies provides robust insight on the performance and physician satisfaction across 12 Medical Affairs teams across 4 key indications; Breast Cancer, Melanoma, Non-Small Cell Lung Cancer (NSCLC) and Renal Cell Carcinoma.
Using its proprietary analytics, EdgeMap and Need-Gap analysis, FirstWord offers an important new advanced analysis of survey results that is both timely and critical to the current oncology drugs market. Click here for more details.
About FirstView Reports
FirstView Reports deliver two types of research and analysis: FirstView Advisory and FirstView Trends. FirstView Advisory reports are based on the qualitative insights of 10-15 leading experts, including treating and key opinion leading physicians, payers and industry stakeholders. FirstView Trends reports deliver insights based on quantitative market research which leverages FirstWord’s 1-million strong online physician community. FirstView Advisory and FirstView Trends reports deliver authoritative, actionable insight that can help industry professionals understand future pharma market dynamics and support effective decision making.
About FirstWord Reports
FirstWord Reports deliver timely, need-to-know intelligence about your products, your competitors, and your markets. Covering market access, biosimilars, medical affairs, pharma sales and marketing and therapy areas, FirstWord Reports provide expert views and intelligence on the challenges facing pharma today.