One brand’s medical affairs team scores 30% higher than any other. Can your team catch up?
Ranked for overall quality of interactions, the leading medical affairs team in the US psoriasis treatment market beats its closest competitor by 30%—and scores nearly 10 times higher than the last place brand. But the race for second place is close.
How does your team rank?
Are you giving dermatologists the services that matter most to them? Are you available when and where they need you? What can you do to boost your team’s performance? Get the report and find out.
Not your market? Click here to see the EU5 Edition
Answering Key Questions about Medical Affairs Teams for 7 Major Psoriasis Brands
- Humira (adalimumab): Humira’s satisfaction scores are middle-of-the-pack or lower in three areas. What are they?
- Enbrel (etanercept): Does Enbrel’s team get higher satisfaction scores for coordinating knowledge or clearly demonstrating the product’s clinical value?
- Otezla (apremilast): Which brand’s team is gaining on Otezla in terms of overall quality score?
- Remicade (infliximab): What’s the one important area where Remicade’s team needs improvement?
- Stelara (ustekinumab): Satisfaction with Stelara’s team dips in two areas. What are they?
- Cosentyx (secukinumab): Cosentyx’s team is nearly tied with another brand’s team for overall quality. Which one?
- One brand’s team dominates: Despite low satisfaction scores in 3 areas, one brand ranks far above the rest for overall quality of interactions.
- Second place is a dead heat: The second and third place brands are just over a point apart.
- More active teams doing better: The top two brands had significantly more interactions with Dermatologists in the last 6 months.
- Overall satisfaction is high: Most teams earn good satisfaction scores in areas dermatologists consider important, but 2 teams need to make specific improvements.
- Clinical support role is key: The most important functions for medical affairs teams involve answering medical questions and providing clinical information, dermatologists say.
- Little interest in online interactions: Although email is one of the top 3 means of interaction, other digital methods rank considerably lower (but not lowest).
- Clear suggestions for better services: Although overall satisfaction is high, dermatologists identified two key areas where teams can enhance their services.
- US outperforming Europe: US teams tend to score higher, and dermatologists are more satisfied with their performance in important areas. Get the EU report for details.
An Expert-designed Competitive View of Your Medical Affairs Team
Developed with the help of medical affairs specialists, this report gives you an in-depth comparison of 7 medical affairs teams—answering important questions like:
What do dermatologists need?
- How, and how often are they using your medical affairs team?
- What services do they consider most important?
- How often should you contact them? What channels are best?
Does your medical affairs team deliver?
- How memorable are your team’s interactions with dermatologists?
- How do dermatologists rank your team for performance and satisfaction in 12 key areas?
- How does your team compare to the competition—in each area, and overall?
What needs improvement?
- Are you delivering the services that are most important to dermatologists?
- Where do you need to improve?
- How can your team enhance its services?
Based on Interviews with Practicing Dermatologists
We surveyed 100 US dermatologists, chosen from the largest community of validated physicians in the world.
- Have been practicing for between 3 and 35 years
- See at least 5 patients with psoriasis in a typical month
- Devote at least 50% of their time to direct patient care
- Have interacted with at least one listed product’s medical affairs team in the last 6 months.
We conducted the survey between January 4th and 15th, 2016.
MONEY BACK GUARANTEE!
At FirstWord, we stand behind our reports. If you're not completely satisfied, we’ll refund your money. Guaranteed.
FirstWord is an innovative industry intelligence leader serving over 240,000 Pharma and MedTech professionals worldwide. FirstWord offers a range of products and services designed to help your company gain a competitive edge by making key business decisions with speed and confidence.
- FirstWord Pharma PLUS is a personalised and comprehensive intelligence service delivering up-to-the-minute pharma news, insight, analysis and expert views of importance to your company’s success.
- FirstWord Reports deliver timely, need-to-know intelligence about your products, your competitors and your markets. Covering biosimilars, market access, medical affairs, sales & marketing, technology and therapy areas, FirstWord Reports provide expert views and intelligence on the challenges facing pharma today.
Learn more at www.firstwordgroup.com.