Gain exclusive insights on the perceived value and benefits of personalised medicine and on the key challenges and opportunities in relation to implementation from treating oncologists.
Personalised Medicines in Oncology: Assessing Key Drivers and Challenges at the Physician Level (EU5) is based on survey results from 150 oncologists (104 medical oncologists and 46 haematologist-oncologists) in France, Germany, Spain, Italy and the UKand offers insights on what oncologists believe are the critical issues, challenges and opportunities within the personalised medicines space, and how oncologists intend to adopt personalised medicine in the future.
A great deal of anticipation and expectation surrounds personalised medicine. While there have been some notable successes, the promise of personalised medicine – right medicine, right patient, right time – has failed to materialise in many disease areas where a personalised approach could drive better patient outcomes. Concerns amongst key stakeholder groups remain, particularly in relation to development, access and implementation of personalised healthcare strategies.
This survey provides EU5 physician insights into personalised medicine within the oncology setting. By understanding what oncologists in the major markets in Europe think about the key challenges, opportunities and concerns, companies operating in the oncology market and seeking to leverage personalised medicine for their products can gain a deep understanding of what’s needed to drive long-term commercial success.
Personalised Medicines in Oncology: Assessing Key Drivers and Challenges at the Physician Level (US)
Based on survey results from 50 oncologists (33 medical oncologists and 17 haematologist-oncologists), the US report offers insights on what oncologists in the US believe are the critical issues, challenges and opportunities within the personalised medicines space, and how oncologists intend to adopt personalised medicine in the future.
When you purchase both the US and EU5 reports, you will receive the US vs. EU5 Comparison Report. Contact FirstWord.
Gain Answers to Key Questions
- How do EU5 physicians rank perceived application values of personalised medicine?
- How do EU5 physicians rank the top potential benefits of personalised medicine for physicians and patients?
- What are EU5 physician insights on the current usage of personalised medicine for the treatment of all cancer types, including solid and blood tumours?
- How do EU5 physicians rank access and data challenges?
- If access and data challenges were minimal – what proportion of EU5 physicians would prescribe personalised medicines?
- What critical factors do EU5 physicians think enable effective current and future usage of personalised medicine?
About the Survey
Filled with charts and up-to-the-minute survey analysis, this report offers:
- Insight on EU5 oncologist awareness of personalised medicine, their impact on patient care and the value of personalised medicines overall clinical outcomes
- Views on the critical benefits of personalised medicine, and key issues related to how personalised medicine can support access to innovative therapies
- Opinions on the future use of personalised medicine, and what key barriers are likely to slow adoption rates
About FirstView Reports
FirstView reports deliver unique insight into current and future pharma market dynamics through quantitative surveys with physicians. With the ability to query a 1-million strong online physician community worldwide, FirstView provides essential data to support effective decision making in major disease areas and on key industry issues.
About FirstWord Reports
FirstWord is an innovative industry intelligence leader serving over 240,000 Pharma and MedTech professionals worldwide. FirstWord offers a range of products and services designed to help your company gain a competitive edge by making key business decisions with speed and confidence.
- FirstWord Pharma PLUS is a personalised and comprehensive intelligence service delivering up-to-the-minute pharma news, insight, analysis and expert views of importance to your company’s success.
- FirstWord Reports deliver timely, need-to-know intelligence about your products, your competitors and your markets. Covering biosimilars, market access, medical affairs, sales & marketing, technology and therapy areas, FirstWord Reports provide expert views and intelligence on the challenges facing pharma today.
Learn more at www.firstwordgroup.com.