Therapy Trends KOL Insight: Colorectal Cancer 
KOLs describe the approval of Array Biopharma/Ono/Pierre Fabre's Braftovi in combination with cetuximab for the second-line treatment of patients with BRAF V600E-mutant tumours as practice changing but could it provide wider value? KOLs state that HER2 inhibitors are the most exciting products in early-stage development for the treatment of CRC - why? US and European KOLs critically assess the prospects of launched and pipeline therapies.
|Therapy Trends reports give you an edge by delivering actionable intelligence to help you make informed decisions about your product. Based entirely on in-depth interviews with the world's foremost KOLs, Therapy Trends research focuses on the major battlegrounds for market share and answers critical business questions about product positioning and competitiveness.|
Key questions answered
- The KEYNOTE-177 trial confirmed the value of immunotherapy in MSI-H patients but could this approach expand to meet the needs of the larger MSS population?
- Despite some misgivings from KOLs, the use of biosimilar bevacizumab is set to expand – why?
- Why are KOL expectations of further breakthroughs in CRC for EGFR inhibitors low?
- Despite trial setbacks is there still an opportunity for Bayer's Stirvaga (regorafenib) and BMS' Opdivo (nivolumab) combination in the MSS population?
- What advantages and benefits do KOLs see for the use of ctDNA, translational oncology and expansion cohort trials in CRC?
Examples of Therapies Covered
Partial List of Participating KOLs
|We engage the world's leading key opinion leaders, ensuring the viewpoints delivered are authoritative and consequential. Strict screening criteria ensures high-quality interviews.|
|Our-in house senior analysts and medics leverage their disease area knowledge and market research expertise to identify the key questions and issues.|
|Our reports provide a detailed analysis, based on the candid views of world-renowned KOLs, of how treatment algorithms are likely to evolve over the next 3-5 years.|
Our analysts continually monitor the market and re-engage KOLs throughout the year, delivering event-driven KOL insights on the impact of market changing events such as new clinical trials, pivotal trial results, drug approvals, drug launches and safety alerts.
Short on time? All reports are supported by a convenient slide pack summarising the core of the analysis, making it easy to share with key stakeholders.
Our reports cover the pipeline products that will shape the future, helping you uncover where threats and opportunites will emerge.
Extensive KOL interviews result in hundreds of direct KOL quotes, providing you with an unbiased and comprehensive view of key market-shaping issues.