Therapy Trends KOL Insight: Psoriasis 
Anti-TNF's grip on the psoriasis market will come under pressure due to biosimilar competition and the arrival of new anti-IL17 and anti-IL23 therapies. What does the future hold for anti-TNF products such as Abbvie's Humira, and how do KOLs rate anti-IL23 products such as AbbVie/Boehringer Ingelheim's Skyrizi and Jansen Biotech's Tremfya? US and European KOLs critically assess the prospects of launched and pipeline therapies.
|Therapy Trends reports give you an edge by delivering actionable intelligence to help you make informed decisions about your product. Based entirely on in-depth interviews with the world's foremost KOLs, Therapy Trends research focuses on the major battlegrounds for market share and answers critical business questions about product positioning and competitiveness.|
Key questions answered
- What benefits do KOLs see for Eli Lilly's Taltz over Novartis' Cosentyx in the anti-IL17 class?
- How might biosimilar Stelara successfully defend market share from new anti-IL17/23 therapies?
- What safety issues are concerning KOLs when using anti-IL17 therapies and how is it influencing practice?
- What clinical advantages do KOLs identify for Amgen's oral therapy Otezla and will BMS' pipeline tyk2 inhibitor BMS-986165 have the potential to compete?
- In which niche setting do KOLs see Boehringer Ingelheim's pipeline anti-IL36 monoclonal antibody, spesolimab, delivering value?
Examples of Therapies Covered
Partial List of Participating KOLs
|We engage the world's leading key opinion leaders, ensuring the viewpoints delivered are authoritative and consequential. Strict screening criteria ensures high-quality interviews.|
|Our-in house senior analysts and medics leverage their disease area knowledge and market research expertise to identify the key questions and issues.|
|Our reports provide a detailed analysis, based on the candid views of world-renowned KOLs, of how treatment algorithms are likely to evolve over the next 3-5 years.|
Our analysts continually monitor the market and re-engage KOLs throughout the year, delivering event-driven KOL insights on the impact of market changing events such as new clinical trials, pivotal trial results, drug approvals, drug launches and safety alerts.
Short on time? All reports are supported by a convenient slide pack summarising the core of the analysis, making it easy to share with key stakeholders.
Our reports cover the pipeline products that will shape the future, helping you uncover where threats and opportunites will emerge.
Extensive KOL interviews result in hundreds of direct KOL quotes, providing you with an unbiased and comprehensive view of key market-shaping issues.