Therapy Trends KOL Insight: Renal Cell Carcinoma 
Combination immunotherapies have revolutionised the treatment of advanced RCC but how do KOLs assess the clinical value of Merck & Co./Pfizer's Keytruda/Inlyta and Bristol Myers Squibb's Opdivo/Yervoy? And what has sparked KOLs' interest in Merck & Co's pipeline HIF-2α inhibitor MK-6482, as both monotherapy and in combination with Exelixis/Ipsen's Cabometyx? US and European KOLs critically assess the prospects of launched and pipeline therapies.
|Therapy Trends reports give you an edge by delivering actionable intelligence to help you make informed decisions about your product. Based entirely on in-depth interviews with the world's foremost KOLs, Therapy Trends research focuses on the major battlegrounds for market share and answers critical business questions about product positioning and competitiveness.|
Key questions answered
- Has AstraZeneca arrived too late in the game with its Imfinzi/ tremelimumab combination and where do expert see value going forward?
- What factor are limiting uptake of Merck Group/Pfizer's Bavencio/Inlyta combination and what are the alternative approaches KOLs suggest?
- How do experts suggest Xynomic Pharmaceuticals' could differentiate combination oral HDAC inhibitor abexinostat with Votrient in RCC patients?
- What are Roche's options following disappointing IMmotion151 trial results for combination Avastin/Tecentriq?
- How do KOLs view the potential of newer drug classes, such as HIF-2α inhibitors and HDAC inhibitors?
Examples of Therapies Covered
Partial List of Participating KOLs
|We engage the world's leading key opinion leaders, ensuring the viewpoints delivered are authoritative and consequential. Strict screening criteria ensures high-quality interviews.|
|Our-in house senior analysts and medics leverage their disease area knowledge and market research expertise to identify the key questions and issues.|
|Our reports provide a detailed analysis, based on the candid views of world-renowned KOLs, of how treatment algorithms are likely to evolve over the next 3-5 years.|
Our analysts continually monitor the market and re-engage KOLs throughout the year, delivering event-driven KOL insights on the impact of market changing events such as new clinical trials, pivotal trial results, drug approvals, drug launches and safety alerts.
Short on time? All reports are supported by a convenient slide pack summarising the core of the analysis, making it easy to share with key stakeholders.
Our reports cover the pipeline products that will shape the future, helping you uncover where threats and opportunites will emerge.
Extensive KOL interviews result in hundreds of direct KOL quotes, providing you with an unbiased and comprehensive view of key market-shaping issues.