Therapy Trends KOL Insight: Ulcerative Colitis 
KOLs are enthusiastic about Johnson & Johnson's recently launched Stelara (ustekinumab) for its favourable safety profile and patient-friendly dosing schedule. So why don't they think it will move into first-line therapy? And what safety concerns do some KOLs have that could influence the positioning of AbbVie's Rinvoq (upadacitinib)? US and European KOLs critically assess the prospects of launched and pipeline therapies.
|Therapy Trends reports give you an edge by delivering actionable intelligence to help you make informed decisions about your product. Based entirely on in-depth interviews with the world's foremost KOLs, Therapy Trends research focuses on the major battlegrounds for market share and answers critical business questions about product positioning and competitiveness.|
Key questions answered
- Attacked by biosimilar competition and new product launches, how do KOLs see the future for branded TNF inhibitors?
- What options do KOLs see for Pfizer's Xeljanz (tofacitinib) in the light of safety warnings?
- What advantages do KOLs see in Takeda's Entyvio (vedolizumab) that is driving increased first-line use?
- What insights do KOLs have for Eli Lilly's mirikizumab if it is to compete effectively against J&J's Stelara (ustekinumab)?
- How do KOLs assess the prospects for pipeline UC products such as Theravance Biopharma's TD-1473 and AbbVie/Boehringer Ingelheim's Skyrizi (risankizumab)?
Examples of Therapies Covered
Partial List of Participating KOLs
|We engage the world's leading key opinion leaders, ensuring the viewpoints delivered are authoritative and consequential. Strict screening criteria ensures high-quality interviews.|
|Our-in house senior analysts and medics leverage their disease area knowledge and market research expertise to identify the key questions and issues.|
|Our reports provide a detailed analysis, based on the candid views of world-renowned KOLs, of how treatment algorithms are likely to evolve over the next 3-5 years.|
Our analysts continually monitor the market and re-engage KOLs throughout the year, delivering event-driven KOL insights on the impact of market changing events such as new clinical trials, pivotal trial results, drug approvals, drug launches and safety alerts.
Short on time? All reports are supported by a convenient slide pack summarising the core of the analysis, making it easy to share with key stakeholders.
Our reports cover the pipeline products that will shape the future, helping you uncover where threats and opportunites will emerge.
Extensive KOL interviews result in hundreds of direct KOL quotes, providing you with an unbiased and comprehensive view of key market-shaping issues.